DT Call for Trimmies Craft Challenge

 DT Call for Trimmies Craft Challenge


I love crafting very much. I enjoy every step of the work. There is more or less latent talent inside everyone. For this, of course, color sense material combination with light shadow highlighting is to practice regularly.

I am participating in Trimmies Craft Challenge

Their initiative is very good and there are some expert people to learn from. I can develop more of what I know from them and my work will help them to promote their brand. Craftsmen in our country will be interested to learn something new . With all of this in mind I am eager to be involved as a junior member of their design team. Some of my favorite jobs are mixed media based and card. I feel more comfortable working with vintage themes.

Some of my works:





Khadizatul Kubra Toma
Owner of TS Bustle

Comments

  1. Toma, contact us on craftchallenge@yahoo.com. I'm sure we would love to have you on board at CRAFT Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry, that should be craftchallenge@yahoo.co.uk (just had to give one of my other emails elsewhere and got confused, lol)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Hello,
      I have emailed you.
      khadizatullkubratoma@gmail.com This is my email.I want to join as full time dt member.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gift card light box..

কার্ড